Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MOVING ON AND MOVING OVER

MOVING ON AND MOVING OVER

Good news, folks! At last our new website is up and offering hopefully easy navigation. It's the same address: bernardewell.com.

To keep reading this blog, you'll have to go to the website, click on the very obvious "OUR BLOG" and, I hope, link to it. Now I'm perfectly aware that there are a couple of people linked to this site whom I'd rather shed in the transition, but that probably won't happen. The rest of you will, I hope, create your link.

We are engaged in an aggressive SEO (search engine optimization) campaign and this is all part of that effort. Your linking will help strengthen our site in the eyes of GOOGLE and I'll be grateful.

I plan to be more active in my blogging and I'll make every effort to post interesting and entertaining material. The focus will continue to be on Salvador Dali and I still have lots of stories to tell.

Charles Kurault once said, "If you write enough words, one or two of them may jump up and bite you." Some that I have written already have. Charles Kurault also used to say at the end of a television report, "I'll see you on the radio."

I'll see you on the new blog.

No comments: